SG DVD Collection – Circulation Policies and ProceduresCirculation Guide:
- 3 DVDs at a time to UNO students, faculty, and staff
- 7 day checkout
- No renewals or holds
- A receipt is available with each checkout which indicates the title and the date due.
- Empty cases are placed on display on the SG DVD stand.
- A list of titles can be viewed here or by searching for a title in the online catalog.
- A UNO ID is needed.
- An empty case is brought to the desk. Each case has an identifying number (e.g. DVD SGA 0021)
- Multiple discs with one number are considered one checkout.
Patrons with lost or damaged items should contact the staff at the Public Services Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 504.280.6355.