The specific duties of my position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serving as Library Liaison to Anthropology, History, and Sociology Departments
- Providing Instruction for Anthropology, History, and Sociology classes
- Ordering and Selecting Books and Other Materials in Anthropology, History, and Sociology
- Providing Research Assistance
- Reference Services
- Academic Librarianship
- Phelps, Connie L., ed. "Genealogy: A Theme Issue." Louisiana Libraries, 65, no. 3, (2003).
- Phelps, Connie. "Using the Internet for Genealogical Research: A Brief Selection of Web Sites." Louisiana Libraries, 65, no. 3, (2003):9-12.
- Committee on Library User Education (co-author). "Rebooting the Library User Education Program @ UNO." LLA Bulletin 60, no.3, (1998): 126-135.
- Phelps, Connie. " Louisiana Parish Libraries and World War II: A Survey." LLA Bulletin 56, no. 3, (1994): 137-142.
- Phelps, Connie. "Other Louisiana Library Associations." LLA Bulletin 50, no. 3, (1988): 125-128.