The specific duties of my position include:
- To develop and maintain education collection in the areas of: Educational Leadership, Counseling, & Foundations; Special Education and Habilitative Services; Human Performance & Health Promotion. Also to be a liaison to the above departments within the College of Education.
- To provide library instruction services to courses in the above departments.
- To create handouts and web subject guides in the areas of responsibility.
- To provide general reference desk services as well as subject specific research consultations.
provide reference assistance with the many microforms research
collections housed in the Multimedia Collection and to write guides
to their use.
- Friends of the Library—board memberMicroformsCooking
- Church Organist
- Microform Collections in New Orleans Academic and Public Libraries: a Union List, 1983, (ED 234802).
- “ERIC on Compact Disc: Results of a User Survey.” LLA Bulletin, v. 52 (Fall, 1989) pp. 93-5.
- “ERIC Three Ways: Results of a User Survey at UNO” Louisiana Libraries, v. 63, Summer 2000, pp. 22-26.
- “Gong Lum v Rice, 275 U.S. 78 (1927)” in Greenwood Dictionary of Education, 2003, p. 155.
- “Lau v Nichols, 414 U.S. 563 (1974)” in Greenwood Dictionary of Education, 2003, p. 200.
- “Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, 393. U.S. 503 (1969) in Greenwood Dictionary of Education, 2003. p. 357.