Office: Library 115
Phone: (504) 280-6547
Major ResponsibilitiesThe specific duties of my position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as Librarian for English, Foreign Languages and Drama & Communications department
- Provide research assistance at the reference desk 6-8 hours a week
- Providing library services in a digital environment
- Hypertext Theory
- Research Methods in the Humanities
- Pavy, Jeanne A. and Ann Power. "Collection Development in the Field of Communication Studies." 14 Collection Building (2) (Spring 1995): 9-23.
- Lembo, Mary Frances, Jeanne Pavy and Lea Wade. "Incorporating the Internet into Formal Library Instruction." 60 LLA Bulletin (2) (Fall 1997): 61-69.
- Pavy, Jeanne A. "Special Collections in Regional Academic Libraries: An Informal Survey." Louisiana Libraries 63 (2) (Fall 2000): 14-16.