You can renew your books online by going to the Library's Online Catalog and using the "My Library Record" feature. You will not be able to renew an item online once it is overdue. All overdue items will have to be returned to the library. (Interlibrary Loans can only be renewed through an ILLiad account.)
- Click on "Renew My Materials"
- Log in using your 7-digit UNO ID number + "00" (example: 123456700) and your PIN. (To get your PIN, click on "I forgot My PIN" from the "My Library Record" feature in the Library Catalog. Enter your UNO ID +00 to request that your PIN be sent to your UNO email address).
- The screen will display all titles checked out to you . You may "Renew Selected Items" by marking specific titles or you may "Renew All" by selecting the round button at the top of the list.
- The new screen will show you the revised due dates, or a message will appear indicating why a title could not be renewed. You should print a copy of the titles with the new due dates. Items that you were unable to renew should be returned to the library.
- You will not be able to electronically renew beyond the end of the semester.
Please contact the Circulation Department if you have any questions about your library account, 280-6355.