kittredge-waters supply co., ltd. COLLECTION
Earl K. Long Library
Size: †††††††††††††††††††††††† ca. 20 linear feet
Inclusive dates: †††† ca. 1904-1990
Summary: †††††††††††††† Miscellaneous records of a mill supplier and machinery repair shop
Source: ††††††††††††††††††† Gift, August 1990
Access: ††††††††††††††††††† No restrictions
Copyright: †††††††††††††† Physical
rights are retained by the Earl K. Long Library,
Citation: †††††††††††††††††† Kittredge-Waters
Supply Co., Ltd. Collection, Earl K. Long
††††††††††† Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd., was founded by George W. Kittredge and Henry H. Waters, who served respectively as its president and vice-president for many years, in about 1904 (the firmís name appeared for the first time in the city directory for 1905).† The firm provided mill supplies and operated a machinery repair shop.† It went out of business in 1990.
The collection has not been processed.
Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd. (